Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Well worth the wait

Been waiting for this since your trailer in 2005.

I loved the compliment between 3D and 2D effects. Extremely detailed art and backgrounds also.

Those animated explosions were brillant, and I can tell you've studied atomic bomb "youtube" videos or the like to give it a very realistic feel.

I can't wait for episode 2 (but will!).

Bravo, top-notch and high class.
Kudos to you good sir.

Dark Edition - horror Dark Edition - horror

Mediocre

I found this animation to be tediously slow-paced, not very funny, and lacking in plot/storyline and actual animation.

I know you were shooting for a spooky aura, but I thought the dark color scheme actually detracted from the movie. It was hard to tell what was going on, mostly in the begining, this is a shame because the artwork in the movie was pretty good.

The pace was so slow it was unbearble though. I had time to walk away and fix a cup of coffee before the main charactor even started to speak (or text in this case).

I found the storyline to be broken up awkwardly, the scenes did not mesh up well. Nor was the dialouge very engaging or well planned/written. As a whole this animation seemed quite jumbled.

Even though you obviously spent alot of time on the scenery and art, there wasn't much actual animation, it panned out to be nothing more than a glorified slideshow in my opinion.

I didn't factor in the fact that I found the humor unfunny, because that is a personal thing, but I'm giving you a 4 outta 10 because I found it weak in all aspects except art. I believe your should work on your pacing and storyboarding a bit.

Ghost Out Part 3 Ghost Out Part 3

Thanks!

Big fan of this series.

I remember when the first one came out years ago! Love the dialouge (though it's not as good in my opinion, as the first 2), and it has a great "nior-esque" atmosphere.

Can't wait for the next one. Waiting with baited breath.

RedMongoose responds:

I'm gonna start working on the next one tommorow. you wont hold your breath for long

blood sucker(test)TRIBUTE blood sucker(test)TRIBUTE

Copycat

This opening scene is almost the same scene as the original Bloodsucker, which you even copied the title from. Unfortunately for you, spacejelly did much much better.

Next time you should try animating your own ideas and charactors.

randy-the-bum responds:

dude its a tribute to that animation it say's tribute right on the title

Hallucinating w/o Drugs. Hallucinating w/o Drugs.

Yay

Are there subliminal messages contained in that movie? I have the sudden urge to send a dude named Zach money and I don't know why.

pezzo responds:

Well trust your gut and send me that money!!!

Super Cool Compilation 1 Super Cool Compilation 1

Sound Quality

The sound quality is horrible, and it detracts so much from the animation that it renders it unwatchable. You might want to try recording at a lower volume, or try not screaming directly into the microphone.

HENKEI HENKEI

Na-Hiiice

I hope people don't complain about how short that was, I know it was difficult and time consuming to animate that. Great work.

Dad II - Episode 1 Dad II - Episode 1

Note:

From your preloader: Once a mag is spent in a handgun, the reciever is left open, so when a new clip is loaded all you have to do is flip a switch, and the reciever snaps shut, loading the first round. You don't have to recock the pistol. Just so you know.

ACE-Corn responds:

I didn't make the preloader, it's the madnesscombat.net preloader.

Hallogasm Hallogasm

Oh yay-yeah.

I'd thank god for heavy metal, if heavy metal hadn't killed him...like a thousand years ago.

Alienween Alienween

Original

It's hard to find flash that has an extremely original visual style. I believe this short has one.